Cape Fear National is an award-winning golf course offering 18 holes of premium public play golf in a spectacular setting. The course is located within the community of Brunswick Forest, the fastest growing upscale community in Southeastern North Carolina.
Golfweek magazine recently named Cape Fear National the “#11 Best Course You Can Play in N.C”. The magazine’s staff verifies what many others believe: Cape Fear National is a must-play course for both beginners and avid golfers.
Cape Fear National is an award-winning course consistently singled out for its quality of play and is now giving golfers an even better experience by offering touchscreen GPS golf carts. The entire fleet was replaced with the Precedent i3, the first golf cart in the area with built-in connectivity.
The features of this new technology include:
• GPS eliminates much of the guesswork. The cart’s screen gives the player valuable information, including accurate distances to the pin as well as to all the hazards.
• Easier navigation of the course with aerial representations of each hole.
• Food and beverages are easy to order. Message the clubhouse from the cart and the order will be waiting at the turn.
• Pace of play is automatically tracked for all groups. Slow players are politely reminded to pick up the pace.
• Scores are electronically recorded in real time. When finished, simply email the scorecards to the clubhouse and to yourself.
• It’s easy to receive assistance from the staff or report an issue. Just send a message to the pro shop from your cart.
In addition to the new golf carts, the other amenities are Cape Fear National are plentiful. The driving range features grass hitting areas and there are practice putting and chipping areas too. The large clubhouse at Cape Fear National has a fully stocked pro shop as well as both indoor and outdoor dining and/or bar areas. The club is happy to host golf outings and tournaments.
Cape Fear National is located just six miles south of historic downtown Wilmington. Many players find it an ideal stop along Highway 17 as they make their way to and from golf mecca Myrtle Beach, S.C.
1281 Cape Fear National Drive
Leland, NC 28451
Head Professional: Adam Clark, PGA
Superintendent: Paul Hughes
Championship Tees: 7217 yards, 75.0/138
Black Tees: 6717 yards, 72.4/133
Blue Tees: 6271 yards, 69.9/128
White Tees: 5519 yards, 66.8/116
Green Tees: 4743 yards, 67.3/105
For more information visit www.capefearnational.com