We’ve had a blast in 2016 and we want to celebrate all we learned and all we loved before 2017 arrives. Wilmington has something for everyone looking to have a memorable New Year’s Eve in Wilmington NC whether you’re looking for a delicious meal, entertainment, live musical theater, talented comedians and more.
The New Year’s Eve Gala at Thalian Hall. $150/person
- Dinner, Drinks, & Dessert
- Champagne toast at Midnight
- Live performance of “Sister Act” produced by Cape Fear Theatre Arts. There’s a DJ, dancing, and a champagne toast after the show. 7 p.m. Call (910) 632-2285.
9:00 p.m. at the Kure Beach pier. Free. Call (910) 458-5507.
- DJ, Dancing, Refreshments
- Party Favors for purchase
- Raffle for original artwork for the Island of Lights 2016 official Christmas card and ornament
Bluewater Grill, Seatings at 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- 4 Course Dinner
- Wilmington Big Band
- Dancing and Champagne Toast
- Party Favors
- $89.00/person, includes gratuity
- **Reservations recommended
- Seating is cruise style, where guests sit at large, festive tables that may include people not part of their reservation.
- Purchase tickets online only; earliest reservations will be seated closest to the dance floor and band.
Wilmington’s only full time comedy club, Dead Crow Comedy Room, will host shows starring Kyle Grooms at 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (late show includes champagne toast and midnight ball dropping). Kyle Grooms has appeared on his own half-hour Comedy Central show as well as Last Comic Standing and Chappelle’s Show. He’s appeared on many television shows and internet broadcasts. He’s a regular in New York City’s famed comedy clubs, including Caroline’s and the Comedy Cellar.
- Dining Room Reservations 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Limited Bar & Dessert Menu 10- Midnight
- **Reservations recommended by calling 910-239-9153 or booking online.
Pinpoint is a coastal community restaurant serving good food rooted in tradition and a love of cooking.
- 5:30 p.m. open for dinner on New Year’s Eve
- Special New Year’s Eve Menu with four delicious courses
- $65; Wine Pairings available for additional $35
- Closed New Year’s Day
- **Reservations recommended by calling 910-769-2972 or emailing email@example.com
Serving progressive American regional cuisine masterfully executed by chef Shawn Wellersdick in a casual yet elegant coastal setting since November 2000.
- Full menu available New Year’s Eve for Dinner beginning at 5:15 p.m.
- **Reservations recommended by calling 910.256.6056 or reserving online
A Wrightsville Beach favorite, this pub & grille will be serving food until 1:30am and host all your favorite bar games.
- Open for dinner with full menu New Year’ Eve
- New Year’s toast at Midnight
Surf City’s 4th Annual TV Drop is Happening in The Parking Lot of Gallagher’s Sports Bar & Grill at Midnight on New Year’s Eve