Here are some incredible ways to spend New Year’s Eve in Wilmington!
2017 New Year’s Eve Gala at Beau Rivage Benefiting NHRMC
- 3rd Annual New Year’s Eve Gala on Sunday, December 31st
- Catered by Catering
- Cash bar with complimentary champagne toast at midnight
- Silent auction items for bidding, a 50/50 raffle, photobooth, ice luge and more
- All proceeds will go directly to support the NHRMC Rehabilitation Hospital. This is an event that we will host every year as a way to say thanks to the hard-working staff at the Rehabilitation Hospital for everything they do for their patients. The proceeds will go toward improving the tools used for occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy that make it possible for patients to get their lives back together.
The New Year’s Eve Gala at Thalian Hall. $150/person
- Co-presented with Opera House Theatre Company
- December 31 at event begins at 7pm curtain at 8:30pm
- Evening includes dinner, dessert, drinks champagne toast and a sensational live performance of the Broadway musical Priscilla Queen of the Desert by Opera HouseTheatre Company! After the show, ring in 2018 with a live DJ, dancing and champagne toast!
Bluewater Waterfront Grill
Ring in the New Year with Bluewater Waterfront Grill and their biggest party of the year! Bluewater’s New Year’s Eve Big Band Bash will feature a delicious four-course dinner, a champagne toast at midnight as well as live entertainment.
- 4 Course Dinner
- Wilmington Big Band
- Dancing and Champagne Toast
- Party Favors
- $89.00/person, includes gratuity
- **Reservations recommended
- Seating is cruise style, where guests sit at large, festive tables that may include people not part of their reservation.
- Purchase tickets online only; earliest reservations will be seated closest to the dance floor and band.
Wilmington’s only full time comedy club, Dead Crow Comedy Room, will host a show starring Andy Hendrickson at 9:00 p.m. and includes champagne toast at midnight.
Andy Hendrickson is a comedian, writer and actor that built his career in New York City. He’s had multiple TV appearances including: The Late Show with David Letterman, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Gotham Comedy Live, NBC/Seeso’s The Guest List and more.
Pinpoint is a coastal community restaurant serving good food rooted in tradition and a love of cooking.
- 5:30 p.m. open for dinner on New Year’s Eve
- Special New Year’s Eve Menu with five delicious courses
- $65; Wine Pairings available for additional $35
- Closed New Year’s Day
- **Reservations recommended by calling 910-769-2972 or emailing email@example.com
Serving progressive American regional cuisine masterfully executed by chef Shawn Wellersdick in a casual yet elegant coastal setting since November 2000.
- Full menu available New Year’s Eve for Dinner beginning at 5:15 p.m.
- **Reservations recommended by calling 910.256.6056 or reserving online